We understand that seeking benefits under the worker’s compensation law can be difficult and unsettling. We encourage you to call or email us so that we can assist you in understanding your rights and in contesting a denial of benefits.
When you contact us, my staff and I will:
- Listen to you and take the time to understand your situation
- We will ask questions and gather the information and documentation we will need to determine whether you have a claim
- Guide you through the worker’s compensation claims process step-by-step and take all steps necessary to maximize your benefits
- Help you get the best medical care possible and communicate with your doctors to ensure that your claim is supported by medical information
- Assist you in filing your initial claim and/or file the paperwork to contest the worker’s comp denial, claiming all the benefits available to you
- Get expert reports on your permanent medical condition and, when necessary, your loss of earning capacity
- Submit exhibits that will stand up to any objections from the insurance company lawyer and present the best possible case for the support you deserve
- Depending on your circumstances, settle or try your case to ensure that you receive the best possible result
If you have been injured at work or have a work-related medical condition that interferes with your ability to perform your job duties, we are here to assist you in understanding the Worker’s Compensation system and to ensure that you are able to receive the maximum benefits available to you under the law. You can call us or by completing this contact form.